The validity of the insurances is automatically eliminated in the following cases;
-CAM, MIRROR AND FAR FRACTURE, TIRING OF TIRES,
-IF THE CAR UNLOCKED WITH KEYS IN THHE IGNITION AND IT GETS STOLEN
- USE OF UNDER COAT OR DRUG MATERIAL EFFECT,
- USING OUT OF TRAFFIC RULES (exceeding speed limit, red light violation, reverse direction etc.),
GIVING A HEAVY LOAD THAT DEFINITIONS, TO THE DEFORMATION, DAMAGE OR ACCIDENT,
-PRODUCTION OF AN INCORRECT BOILER OR AN EMPLOYMENT TO THE EMERGENCY PRESENTATION TELEPHONE OF THE
CUSTOMER, TERMINATION OF THE VEHICLE IN THE ACCIDENT OF THE ACCIDENT
- REPORTS REQUIRED FROM THE RELATED AUTHORITIES (traffic and alcohol report)
- NOT TO DELIVER THE CAR WHEN THE ROOM PERIOD IS COMPLETED,
- DAMAGES TO BE USED OUT OF NORMAL USE CONDITIONS (Use with high engine temperature, poor road conditions or continued traffic in traffic areas etc.)
- ACCIDENT / FAULT RESISTANCE DRIVER IS FAILED; TO BE PERMITTED TO THE 30 DAYS DURING THE REPAIR OF THE VEHICLE, JURISDICTION IS FORWARDED FROM THE CHARTER AS RENT
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q- WHAT SHOULD I DO If I'm Crashed With A Car?
A- TRAFFIC and ALCOHOL reports should be received. Please note that after the accident, if you move the vehicle, TRAFFIC and JANDAR will not report. If you are in the city, you can get help from "155" TRAFFIC, or "156" from JANDARMA if you are out of town. Also, do not forget to call our emergency contact phones.
Q- WHAT WILL I DO IF THE VEHICLE FAILS?
A- Our vehicles are new models and due to the continuous technical maintenance, there is almost no possibility of you staying on the road. However, you can benefit from roadside assistance in case of any failure. To do this, you will need to call our emergency contact phones.
Q- HOW IS THE FUEL STATUS OF THE VEHICLES?
A- Our vehicles are delivered as full warehouse and delivered as full warehouse.
Q- HGS/OGS (Toll highway/bridges) SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE IN VEHICLES?
A- Yes, an estimate is collected before the rental, the remaining balance is calculated after the rental.
Q- CAN I GO TO THE ABROAD WITH CAR?
A- Abroad exits are prohibited
Q- MAY I USE ANY OTHER PERSONS IN THE CAR?
A- The use of third parties other than the one who leases the Euro Car vehicle is only possible if the driver's license and identification documents are registered by the Euro Car representative in the rental agreement. In this case, additional charges may apply for the additional driver.
Q- WHAT ARE THE PAYMENTS?
A Payments can be validated by credit or Visa / Mastercard credit cards. Regardless of the type of payment selected, the approximate rental fee will be collected during the delivery of the vehicle, the final calculation will be made at the end of the lease. In addition to the rental price, a pre-authorization is taken from the credit card in the amounts varying depending on the vehicle group.
Q-VEHICLE BEFORE THE TIME WILL BE RETURNED DAYS WHAT HAPPENS?
A-At least 48 hours prior notice in case of early check-out, the remaining days of your stay at least 3 days later you can add to your rental.
KM. quota table;
* If the limit is exceeded, it is calculated as 0.35 TRY per km.